1. Find an exciting topic: New products, industry success stories, press conferences or trade fairs.
2a. Continuous consultation in daily PR-work: We support you in planning topics, publication frequencies and project management.
2b. External press office: We take over your press work.
Research: We talk to research & development teams and the product managers.
3a. Research: We find out what customers have to say and why they are satisfied.
3b. Real-life photography: A local network of photographers provide an excellent and cost-effective portraiting of the product in an everyday setting.
4a. Editing: We write and edit the press release for the industrial press.
4b. Feedback: The press release is discussed with the customer and, if necessary, with the customer‘s clients mentioned in the text.
4c. Translation by native speakers: Translation of the press release in the languages used by our customer‘s company. Of course, all translations are done by native speakers with a technical background!
5. Email templates: We code the template for our customer‘s press releases - in MS Word and also for distribution by email in different languages.
6a. Magazine selection: A full range of branch specific magazines in several countries or languages is provided. This can vary from 80 to several hundred for print and online publication.
6b. Press database: Construct a customized database using the customer‘s selection of magazines and journalists.
6c. Checks and balances: Each of the chosen journalists is contacted and requested to give a feedback about the customer´s topics - if no interest is expressed, a referral within the magazine will be requested.
7. Distribution: Transmission of the press release to journalists in different countries.
8. Follow up: We phone the journalists and convince them to publish our customer‘s topics. Results of the call are recorded directly in the press database.
9a. Publication search: We read up the entire range of the magazines chosen by our customer, searching for articles about his company.
9b. Clippings and scans: Published articles are sent to our customer by email as a pdf.
9c. Controlling: Statistics and analysis of the published papers and the advertising value of the releases.
9d. Financial statement: The amount of money saved in comparison to advertising.
10. Our recommendation: Publishing a minimum of 6 press releases each year and a maximum of